This study aims to reveal the role of planning in family life is a means to achieve socio-economic balance and regulate its development and progress in various stages of life. The main objectives of the study are:
1. Disclosing the differences between employed housewives and the unemployed ones in planning the financial income.
2. Identifying the differences between housewives sample study in the planning of financial income, depending on the educational level of the housewives
3. Identifying differences between the number of children and planning the financial income for the housewives of the sample study.
4. Identifying the differences between housewives sample study in planning financial income according to family income.
5. Identifying the nature of the relationship between income from planning the financial and some level of socio-economic variables of the family.
6. Assessing and evaluating the differences between the responses of housewives towards planning the financial income in the pre-test and the post-test of the programme.
|Keywords:||Planning, Financial Income, Planning Income Financial, Perception, Practice, Indicative Programme, Housewives|
Assistant Professor of House Management Department & Vice Dean for Total Quality Management and Development, Domestic Economy, Prince Nora Bint Abdul Rahman University, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
There are currently no reviews of this product.Write a Review